Mon, Oct 11|
Online via Zoom
SIM LD October 11-14 Online COACH Model Introductory Training
Powerful leadership skills for solving problems, reaching goals and developing people
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2021, 10:00 AM EDT – Oct 14, 2021, 12:00 PM EDT
Online via Zoom
About the Event
Based on the book, The COACH Model for Christian Leaders, this 8-hour, shortened introductory workshop (Full workshop is 22 hours) is made for a refresher for those who are experienced as well as an introduction to those who are not-so-experienced in coaching skills.
Over the course of this introductory training, you will become familiar with the COACH Model® and use it to coach other participants throughout the training. By the end of the 8 hours you will better understand the skills and will have further confidence to use coaching in your work, mentoring and home contexts.
Topic and skills covered in this practical and interactive workshop:
- How to listen actively so others feel you understand them.
- How to ask powerful questions that initiate a change of thinking.
- How to generate feedback that avoids defensiveness.
- How to design action steps that will actually be accomplished.
- How to follow-up to increase learning and accountability.
Those who attend this Introductory Online Coaching Training will not only become familiar with the coaching mindset but also practice the coaching skills so they are motivated to begin integrating coaching right away into their current roles and ministries!
This online training, via ZOOM, will be held in 11 – 14 October at 10-12pm EDT (2-4 pm UTC).
Costs* and Payment: (A min of 6 participants needed for this training to be offered**)
Early registration: (before midnight on September 30, 2021) $36 USD
Standard registration: (after midnight September 30, 2021) $65 USD
* These prices include a $25 non-refundable deposit.
Price also includes either the hard copy or digital copy of the COACH Model Workbook which accompanies the training:
- If you are currently inside the US, you will receive a hard copy of this workbook.
- If you are currently outside the US, you will receive a digital pdf copy of the workbook. I will send out an announcement prior to the training, which pages of the digital copy you will need to have ready for viewing (or printed off, whichever you prefer).
Understand The Following:
This is a practice-oriented workshop. You agree to attend all the sessions and to let Tami know, in advance, if you foresee any complications. If you cancel your reservation, registration funds will be returned, minus the deposit.
**Full refunds will be given to all registrants if this event has less than the minimun number of participants.
Please purchase and read "The Coach Model" book by Keith Webb prior to the training. Doing so will greatly enhance your learning and skill development during our workshop.
Our conversations matter, now and for eternity...
Keith Webb, founder of The COACH Model, believes, “If you change your conversations, you’ll change your results.”
For those who register after midnight September 30, 2021